These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the members’ area of the Cornwall Family History Society website and by registering as a member of the society, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. Agreement to these Terms and Conditions is necessary before your subscription can be accepted.
2. You must be a current member of the Cornwall Family History Society.
3. It is your responsibility to keep your access details safe. If you feel they have been compromised it is your responsibility to change your password and contact the Cornwall Family History Society administrator.
4. We reserve the right to terminate your access to the database if you breach this agreement.
5. Unauthorised use of this site or the network infrastructure and/or data display by a person or entity that is not the authorised user of the account is illegal and the Cornwall Family History Society reserves the right to take legal action.
6. We reserve the right to revise or amend these Terms and Conditions.
7. No guarantee can be made about the speed, reliability or any other aspect of the website beyond our control but we will endeavour to ensure a good service.
8. The Cornwall Family History Society can accept no responsibility for errors or omissions in the data provided. The data has been carefully checked but anything touched by human hand will contain errors – you are urged to check back to original data if possible.
9. The Cornwall Family History Society reserves the right to remove or change the database without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason any of the databases are unavailable for any period. Maintenance may require closure from time to time; notice will be given if possible.
10. Our liability to you is limited.
11. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law.
12. Your statutory rights are not affected by these Terms and Conditions.